Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Goodness, Has it been that long!!

Oh my goodness.  I know it has been a long time since I have posted, but I did not realized it had been since May of last year.  It seems that no matter the pledge to my blog on New Year's, I just cannot follow thru.  It has been a crazy time.

 My last post was about having Shingles.  Well, that was nothing.  As soon as the shingle pain went away I got an infection in my big toe.  I almost lost my big toe and part of my foot, but all healed up.  It only took 20 days in the hospital and the whole year to get better.  Didn't do a lot of crafting, but this year is a different story. 

I have been very busy doing different things this year.  I will try and get my postings back on track.  Fingers crossed.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews