Sunday, November 9, 2014

First Explore Project

This is my first project with my Explore.  I made a Father's Day box card for my cousin.  It is also my first box card.  Fred Flintstone was a svg that I downloaded off the internet.  I do not remember where I found him.  The martini glass is from the Mixed Drinks Digital set and movie ticket is from the Movie Night Digital set.  The Fathers Day emblem is from the Father's Day cartridge. 



I really have to update my cartridge list.  I know that I currently have about 200 digital and physical cartridges.  I also have the monthly subscription on cricut.com.  So, I guess that I basically have almost all cartridges, that is as long as I continue to pay.  LOL.  Oh, and in true fashion, I have downloaded tons and tons of free svgs to cut.  I have also bought a few.  Haven't really tried any of them yet.  I plan on it soon though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews