Thursday, November 27, 2014

My First Mini Album

I just finished my first mini album.  Last weekend I took an all day class with Cara Miller.  She is an amazing teacher.  Her website is www.caramiller.com.  Everyone should check her out.  She is offering monthly classes on different things.  It is called Cricut U.  I am already signed up for Decembers class.

I will admit.  It took me a while to lay out the design.  Made a few mistakes, but I figured it out.  After I was happy with the layout, then came time to cut.  Well, had a few issues with that too.  I never could get the candy cane to cut out at this size currently.  It was to late to change the page layout for it.  I fixed it by drawing in the lines and coloring it in.

Hope everyone likes it.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews