Sunday, May 12, 2013

Shingles

I haven't really been crafting alot this year.  I have been fighting with Shingles since the end of February.  It has really been terrible.  I never thought that anything could be worst than diabetic leg pain.  I was wrong.  I was so wrong to the point that now when the Shingles commercials come on TV, I apologize to the people doing the commercial.  I only had 3 sores that came to the surface, but the pain around my side has been beyond painful.  I have a high pain threshold and this has kicked my butt.  I have not been able to do anything. 

I highly suggest to anyone that has had the Chicken Pox's to go get the Shingle Vaccine no matter what your age.  Insurance doesn't want to pay for it if you are under a certain age.  Fight them or just pay for it if you can.  Trust me it is worth it.  If you get them, you could miss months of work due to the pain and fatigue. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews