Saturday, June 23, 2012

A New Craft Table Favorite

While helping to plan my class reunion, I have reconnected with a friend from school.  She sells Scentsy Products.   They are wonderful.  You can check out her site on the Scentsy website, http://cheridodson.scentsy.us.  Anyway, they sell all kinds of lotion, car fragrances, and warmers.  I bought a green one and of course had to put a pink cricut on it.  I am in love with two of there fragrances.  One is Coconut Lemongrass and the other is Skinny Dippin.  I even got some lotion that is Coconut Lemongrass called Layers.  It is amazing on my dry skin.  Anyway, enough of that.  The warmer sits on my computer desk.  It is so cool, no tealight, it has a light bulb and a switch on the cord that you just flip on.  Of course, I used Everyday for the cricut head.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews