Saturday, June 23, 2012

I am a Bad Girl!

Sorry that I haven't been posting.  Life is getting in the way.  I have been crafting.  I am working on several things.  When I can download the camera, I will have several things to post.  I am working on some stuff for my 25th high school reunion.  I am making a memory book for everyone.  It is neat.  I get to use my Cinch2 in full force.  Besides working on the reunion stuff, my mother got sick.  She had blood poisoning.  She is 76.  Her fever went up to 106.9.  It has been a ruff month and a half.  Did I mention that she is one of the worst patients ever.  I do have a bad update, until she got sick I had six months of not smoking, well, on the second trip behind the ambulance, I started smoking again.  I have been smoking for a month.  I am getting ready to try again and lay them down.  Wish me luck again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews