Saturday, June 23, 2012

Combo Project

This is a combination of two projects basically for the same person.  A lady that my mother works with had a birthday and an anniversary at the same time.  They got married on her birthday.  I made them an anniversary card and her a birthday card.  She loves chocolate, so she had to have a box full of chocolate.  I used my new Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More 2 cartridge along with some sparkle card stock that I found at Big Lot's.

Here is the Anniversary card first.  For the phrase I used the Phrases cartridge. The glasses and bottle were some die cuts that I had from a wedding pack.


 Here is the birthday card and box.

 Chocolate coins. Yummy.

 Isn't this some fun paper.  Always check out Big Lot's paper packs.  They have glitter paper alot.  Just remember to cut it twice or you will have a headache.  Trust me on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews