Monday, January 21, 2013

Birthday Girl!!

Well, it is official.  It is January 21st and I am another year older.  Today I am 44.  That is wild.  I don't know where all the years have gone.  It seems like just yesterday that I was 25.  I know that age is relative, but wow, it does move quickly.  I plan on starting the day out with a doctor checkup and then going to Knoxville.  My mother and  I are going to have lunch somewhere and I am sure that there will be a stop at a craft store for a birthday treat for me.  I wonder who has Cricut cartridges on sale this week. 

It has been a wild weekend.  It started off on Friday with some family having a little party for me.  I got some lottery tickets, didn't win anything, and an Amazon gift card for my Kindle Fire.  Drank some Margaritas, yum yum.  Blew out the candles on my cake.  It was a coconut cake, recipe from Pinterest.  It was yummy.  Saturday night, well, not so great, spend 5 hours in the emergency room with my mother.  She fell in our driveway and had to get 6 stitches in her forehead.  She is 77 and has balance problems, so she falls alot.  She is ok.  Just a little sore. 












How is this for some great birthday pics so far.  Still have the whole day to party and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews