Friday, March 2, 2012

So Excited, Circle Here I Come

I am getting ready to go to my first Provo Craft Circle meeting.  On March 2nd, I am going to the meeting in Marietta Ga.  I cannot wait.  I am so excited.  I will post some pics and what we do when I get back.  I have been working hard on my calling card.  Who knew that it was so hard to design and make something that is only 3 inches x 3 inches.  I went through several designs, but finally, I think came up with a cool one.  When you think about East Tennessee, I first think of mountains.  Tried mountains, and at 3 inches did not look right.  I then thought, want is the one think that is everywhere in East Tennessee.  UT Football.  My first thought was to use Everyday Paper Dolls and make a cheerleader and dress her in orange.  Well, didnt really like her either.  So, my finally idea, I know tell it already, was a UT logo and football, with of course a cricut circle with some bling.  Hope you like. 

Here is the front.
Here is the back.

Well how did I do?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all had a wonderful time! Well, except for hunkering down in the hallway till the tornado warning passed! I bet you remember this Circle event for a while!!! Wish I could have been there, but life got in the way! Maybe the next time!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews