Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hello Everyone

WOW, I cannot believe that it has been so long since I posted anything on  my blog.  Already blew that New Years Resolution.  My trip out west was wonderful.  I think that I took about 6000 plus pictures.  Was gone for two weeks and we covered over 5000 miles and went through 13 states.  It was great to get back to Tennessee.  Also, since the last time that I posted I have quit smoking.  It will soon be 4 months.  Yeah for me.  I will be posting some new projects soon.  I have pics of Christmas cards that I made.  I am also going to my first ProvoCraft Circle meeting.  One is finally close enough to get to.  I have already bought my ticket.  I am Georgia bound on the 2nd.  It is only 162  miles.  I am in the process of making my calling cards.  It is harder than I thought to make something only 3 x 3.  Check back with me soon.  Promise to post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews